I’m looking for investment properties in Treasure Island, FL

Asked by Dag A Rasen, Palm Harbor, FL Wed Mar 7, 2012

I’m looking for investment properties in the area of Treasure Island, FL and searching a realtor to work with. I’m looking for condos/townhouses with 1 to 3 bedrooms, perfect for rental. Experience with foreclosure and short sale is a must.

Answers

6
Holly Young, , 33706
Sat May 10, 2014
Did you ever find what you were looking for? I am SFR Certified – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified. Feel free to call me if you're still looking.

http://www.hollyyounghomes.com
Lorraine Ben…, Agent, St Pete Beach, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Dag, Please be careful right now when considering a purchase in any area that requires flood insurance. Although condominium associations may not have experienced the rate increases becoming effective October 1st for flood insurance policies, they will in due time. That means that monthly HOA and condo rates will see increases. And if they are as drastic as some single family homeowners have been getting hit with, then that will be a huge obstacle for sellers to overcome. That will drive values down. So if you want to be a wise buyer, wait on this kind of purchase. I feel fairly certain that we are going to see values go down; that's when you will want to buy if you are ok with the high flood rates.
Caroline York, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Dag, what do you want from your real estate partner? Other than experience and knowledge with foreclosures and short sales anyone with a license and membership to the MLS can provide you with addresses. What specific information do you need? What type of committment are you willing to make and expect in return? Are you interested in buying one condo or are you looking to build a real estate portfolio? I work with a lot of investors and have found that I can only be as efficient as my buyer is forthcoming. I look at every buyer relationship as a partnership. If you are interested in gathering information and just want someone to get the keys and open the doors I am not the one for you but if you are interested in a professional relationship with a knowledgeable and experienced realtor I'd be happy to learn more about your needs..
Darla Schroe…, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Hi Dag. I also am available for assistance in meeting your goal of purchasing investment properties on the Beach.
I do have extensive experience with short sales and foreclosures.
Gregg Scileny, Agent, Beach, ND
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Call me on a 10 unit motel with pool on Treasure Island. Call 727 235-9516. Walking distance to Gulf of Mexico and all the goodies. Thanks. Gregg@aBeachHouse.net
Pamela Bicke…, Agent, Indian Shores, FL
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Hi Dag,

Please visit my website(s) and review my experience. You may contact me with your criteria and we can find out if working together will benefit both of us. Thank you.