I'm looking for information on Krughoff Builders Enclave development. I'm considering buying existing or building new. What's their

Asked by Christiaan Zaluzec, Romeoville, IL Tue Feb 7, 2012

reputation?

Answers

12
Jenbish56, Home Buyer, Plainfield, IL
Sat Oct 25, 2014
By the way... Do not listen to real estate sales people. I would listen to the people that actually live in one. And yes the windows leak and rot. I have to put plastic on every year.
Jenbish56, Home Buyer, Plainfield, IL
Sat Oct 25, 2014
Don't buy a krugoff home! Unless you want cheaply built house. I have had nothing but problems. Lots of money dumped into the place. Its a money pit
, ,
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Working with a builder is a great idea. Just make sure they don't force you to work with only their lender and keep your options open.

For mortgage help, call (855) 893-1177 or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states and you can apply online at http://www.myccmortgagebn.com. We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 893-1177.

Brad Neumann
Branch Manager
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Phone: (855) 893-1177
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Ken Gerrans, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Christiaan,

Krughoff is no longer in business. The existing lot inventory in the Enclave subdivision was purchased by BNA, a tract builder.

I've had several clients who were very pleased with their experience with Krughoff. I listed and sold one of their resales, which will close next week...it was only a year old. It was the "Windsor" model.

If you'd like to find a Krughoff resale, I can help you keep an eye on those subdivisions. If you liked a particular floor plan or layout, I may be able to point you in the direction of someone who could build something similar.

I realize it's been a while since you'd asked the question, but this came up on my feed from Trulia today and I thought I would add a comment to what's already out here...given my recent experience.

Ken Gerrans
john greene Realtor
630-946-4688 cell/text
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
, ,
Tue Oct 8, 2013
They have a good reputation and I have helped secure loans for their homes in the past. I also live in Plainfield and would be happy to help with your pre-approval. We deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a pre-approval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
I have heard mostly good things about this builder. Of course, there will always be some people that are unhappy.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-330-2229 cell
630-470-6830 office
http://www.qmlending.com
*We lend FHA down to a 600 Middle Fico
*No Money Down USDA Loans
*90% LTV Jumbo Loans with no mortgage insurance
pj, Home Owner, Plainfield, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
Krughoff does not stand behind their product. They have an excuse for any problem you have. They will tell you that "you did not properly maintain your one year old window's" and that "you need to recaulk your window's every year" that is why the leaked. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from Krughoff. I am not just one unhappy homeowner, I have been to all of their subdivisions in Plainfield and talked to the homeowners in them, and they too are unhappy. We all share the same problems, poor quality and poor customer service. Go and speak to homeowners in Arbor Creek, Hidden River, Enclave and Eagle Chase. They will tell you to stay away. Look at the windows and you will see that they are covered with plastic to keep out the wind and cold.
Janice and T…, , Crest Hill, IL
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Krughoff is a great builder their lots in Plainfield are almost sold out, however they are now building in North Aurora and they have new models to view there. Please call me and I wil love to arrange for you to see them. My number 815-666-6374
Tammy Tschida, Agent, plainfield, IL
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Krughoff is a grade A developer whom has done a few developments in Plainfield. They build semi custom homes with traditional floor plans. Other developments I can think of are Eagle Chase located just east of Enclave, River's Edge, Wedgewood, one more on the west frontage road of interstate 55 can't think of the name. If you would like to contact me my number is 815-378-9608 cell.
Shahzana Ripp, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Tue Feb 7, 2012
They have been building homes since 1946 and have over 50 developments under their belt.
If you would like I can forward you a testiomonial link. I am here to help if you would like to view the new construction and existings homes. Just let me know your availability.
Shahzana Ripp
815-483-7773
Michele Nixon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Hi Christiaan,

Everyone has different experiences with builders. I think your best option is to "google" the builder and "reviews" and see what people have to say. I know they probably have testimonials from clients on their website but, maybe you could have an opportunity to speak with them directly.

Maybe visit some of the neighbors in the neighborhood to see what they have to say.

If there's anything I can assist with, don't hesitate to contact me.

Michele Nixon
Web Reference:  http://www.michelenixon.com
Dan Firks De…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Feb 7, 2012
They have a great reputation and have been building homes for quite awhile. They listen to there buyers and build a great home and get the home finished is the time they say they will. The location of there site is right off 59 & 135th. Would you like me to set up a time with one of there representatives to talk with the builder and look at the models? Maybe this Weekend? Let me know what time is best.

Dan Firks
630.637.9009
Web Reference:  http://danfirks.com