Dave Taylor, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I'm looking for foreign national mortgages for investment properties, is there anyone in Chicago who specializes in this area. Thanks.

Asked by Dave Taylor, Outside U.S. Mon Dec 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Chicago Mort…, , Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hi Dave,
I can do loans for foreign nationals. You must have at least an offer to work and an acceptable work visa. No ITIN or SS # required. No US credit score required. Owner occupied and second homes require a minimum down payment of 20%. Investment properties, 50%.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks in advance,

JP Marzano
Senior Loan Officer
Chicago Financial Services
312-204-6556 - direct
312-608-1555 - mobile
0 votes
Yammers, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Dave, I'm a British guy who's also looking to get funding on an investment property in Chicago.

I've contacted a few brokers who's details I have found from similar recommendation on Trulia.

I'll let you know if I come up with any decent contacts. Perhaps you can do the same. My email is stew.jones@ gmail.com


0 votes
will do, thanks!
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Contact Tracy Campagna with Guaranteed Rate at 773-383-1405. I am sure she can help.
0 votes
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 3, 2012
My web site has some lender references. Give them a call.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more