I'm looking for 2 bedroom condos in north wildwood.The problem that I see on the net is they don't say if they are pet friendly to owners.

Asked by June Sullivan, Wildwood, NJ Thu Aug 4, 2011

Are many?

Answers

4
Carol McCorm…, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Most newer condos (built after 2000) are pet friendly for owners only - not renters. Older condo associations may not have a private entrance and have common entrances, in that case they usually do not allow dogs - but the by-laws and master deed for the condominium association will spell that out. If I can help you please feel free to contact me. I am a resident of North Wildwood.

Carol McCormick
Don Martin Realty, Inc.
308 West Spruce Avenue
North Wildwood NJ 08260
215-498-1384 - cell
609-729-8855 ext. 113 - office
jerseyshorecarol@comcast.net
David Schick, Agent, North Cape May, NJ
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Lets look at the units you are interested in and I can check the condo rules & regulations as to pet friendly and other restrictions that may effect your decission to invest there. Thank Dave Schick SELL # 609-972-3628
Donna Gregg, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Thu Aug 4, 2011
That info is never usually posted on the web. I can email you all 2 bedroom units that meet your criterias and whatever properties you have an interest in we can ask if the condo association allows pets.
You can contact me by cell or email.

Donna Gregg
Weichert Coastal
Wildwood NJ
609-425-6966
dgregg@wrcoastal.com
Christoper P…, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Yes most are pet friendly to owners. I have extensive knowledge of North Wildwood condos and a beach block 2 bedroom priced under market. You can contact me if you are interested:
Christopher Pohle
Weichert Coastal
609.231.0303
chris08210@gmail.com