I'm looking for 3 bed and 1.1 bath near train station. around half a million young colonial. Any reco?

Asked by Amar, Summit, NJ Sat May 3, 2008

I'm looking for 3 bed and 1.1 bath near train station. around half a million $$$ and 1-30 yr young colonial. Max 50 min commute to Penn station. Any recommendation for area?

Answers

6
Mtg 101, , Garden City, NY
Tue May 18, 2010

it seems like you have had your questions answered i am a local mortgage bank and if you would like to come in and talk about all your options please call 516-233-4842 or email me vaiossa@unitednorthen.com

My address is 3601 hempstead tpk levittown NY 11756
closing on refi 14 days
Ashli Clark, , 30 west 141st street New York NY 10027
Tue May 13, 2008
I think that you should look into the harlem community, it is very convient and it is up and coming. It has a very good idea of what a good quality of life should represent. if you would like some information on thios community please let me know thanks
Thomas McGiv…, Agent, Farmingville, NY
Mon May 12, 2008
Babylon, NY. Call me - 24/7 - Buyer Agent - :)
Web Reference:  http://www.tommcgiveron.com
Joseph Asaro, Agent, SEAFORD, NY
Tue May 6, 2008
Amar,
If long Island is your region of interest there are many wonderful towns within a 50 min train ride to NYC
choose North or South of Long Island and you can go as far East as Syosset in the North and Amytiville in the South - Your Price range is good and you will have lots of choices. If you have children you may want to check out the performance of the School Districts - Always, use a Realtor as your Buyer Agent - He/She, is in your corner. Good luck, its a great to buy and it should be fun !!!
Jeff Meade, , 11735
Sun May 4, 2008
Amar,
If you are considering LI, a 50 minute (or so) commute to Penn Station means that you can consider towns as far east as Massapequa on the south shore, and Syosset on the north shore. I took a look at what is available in our MLS system, and there are 436 colonials available that match your general criteria. I suggest that you get a good LI map and follow the train tracks to see the towns that border them and make note of the towns. Talk to family and friends, or co-workers for recommendations about school districts, etc. Once you have a few preferred locations in mind, get in touch with a good agent to help you with getting out to see some homes. Consider using a buyer's agent who will work in your best interests, not the seller's.
Good luck with your search and make the most of the wide choice in homes available today.
-Jeff
Cynthia McKe…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun May 4, 2008
Rockville Centre, other parts of Nassau County....are you looking for Long Island?