I'm looking for an investor to buy my home rent it back to me.I was foreclosed on in Nov. 2008. I can qualify

Asked by Richard, New Jersey Mon Jan 5, 2009

for an FHA after 2 years.I can afford mortgage and down payment.Need to have my name on title one month after closing.Can you help.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dianna Ivanov, Agent, Ridgewood, NJ
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Richard, I apologize if this comes too late.I am just now seeing your post. If you haven't found a solution to this dilemma odds are good that I can help. There are a few options depending on the circumstances. I have a large pool of qualified investors looking to invest. However before I go on and on,lets connect and see if you haven't already worked it all out!
Email me at divanov@tocr.com and lets chat..
If you've already worked it all Congrats!!
0 votes
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
I suggest you contact the listing agent for the property. If it hasn't been listed yet, it most likely will be soon. Let that agent know you are interested in renting, just in case it sells to an investor. The problem may be that if your credit is not good, even a landlord will not accept you as a tenant. You never know, though.
Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more