I'm looking for an extremely hard working Realtor in Vegas with a specialty in Investment properties/ cashflow. I'll be down on the 27-29

Asked by Steve Gadsby, Outside U.S. Mon Jan 9, 2012

and will buy I've already made one trip down and my Realtor decided they couldn't work the weekend - not impressed. I have some specific areas in mind and specific types of properties based on discussions with vegas property managers. I need much more information on investment properties and someone to work hard helping me prep the properties to look at on my trip down. I also will need all three of your days to look at properties - many, many properties. Jan 27-29. I will make many, many offers and intend to buy one SFH on this trip down. Please contact me if you're interested.

Answers

16
Steven Sales, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Hello Steve.

I have team available to show you all possibilities that will work 7 days a week. I moved to Las Vegas in 1962 and I know this town.. We use a 2 member team, one of us will review the visual property condition as the other will look at all other restrictions on the computer as we are at the property.. Projected cash flow study is completed right then. We shoot stills and vidio for your files.
Sincerely, Bonus No Transaction FEE

Steven Sales Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
Certified Green Realtor
702-845-5348
Rey Gallegos, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Steve,

There are several great agents right here on Trulia. The agents that take the time to come on and answers questions for potential home buyers like yourself are typically some of the best in the area.

Also, I would be interest in talking with you about your investment property financing. W.J. Bradley is extremely investor friendly and have the following programs that may benefit you and help you obtain more properties:

1. We allow up to 10 financed properties per buyer
2. We will allow a cash out refinance 1 day after cash purchase
3. We will allow an FHA buyer to purchase your investment property 1 day after you purchase it

We also have several other financing options that can benefit you.

Feel free to call or email with questions.

Your mortgage partner for life,

Rey Gallegos (NMLS ID 557038)
Loan Officer | Retail Sales Branch Manager
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC (NV License # 504)
702.808.8328 Direct
702.446.6591 Fax
702.800.5077 Office
Rey.Gallegos@WJBradley.com
2200 Paseo Verde Pkwy. Ste. 100
Henderson, NV 89052
William Meyer, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 23, 2012
We can help. We specialize in investments and property management. We work 7 days a week. If you have any questions, please feel free to call. Bill Meyer, Prudential Americana, 7475 W. Sahara Ste. 100, Las Vegas, NV. 89117 (702) 499-2445 or email: lvpmi@hotmail.com Website: http://www.lasvegasmanagement.com Looking for experience? Serving Las Vegas since "1984".
Damon Bottic…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Jan 13, 2012
Please come back and let us know about your experience after you've bought a property.
Tina Encheva, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Hello Steve,
I am available on the dates you pointed and I would be trilled to work hard on your behalf before,during and after your trip to Las Las Vegas.Please call me at your convenience.

Tina Encheva Realtor
Realty One Group
702-292-1156
TinaE@RealtyOneLV.com
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Steve: I actually own many rental homes in Las Vegas, and also have a real estate license for my own account.
My 35 years experience in investment real estate is available to you, along with the specific neighborhoods where I concentrate on houses that Sold in 2006 for $325,000 and now sell for $125,000. I look for good cash flow and the chance to get future appreciation

DAVID COOPER Licensed Professional Investor CALL +1-702-739-8820
at Since 1917 Realty. Free Foreclosure List
1 – PURCHASE We professionally purchase bank owned properties For You
2 – REHAB• Our team performs a complete rehab on all purchased properties.
3 – LEASED• Upon completed rehab, we secure a qualified tenant in a lease.
Cindy Grimal…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Be sure you choose an agent like my self with full access to the local MLS (Multipal Listing Service) so you have access to all properties listed in Las Vegas
Susan Elsigi…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Hi Steve....Give me a call. I can help you find a great invest. as I have a few of my own and will share my "rules" for buying an invest here. Need to know if you will need financing, because if so I can hook you up with a great lender and this will need to be done before you get here so that when you do get here you will be ready to go. I can also help you get this rented yourself in order to avoid paying high fee's to a property manager. Sue 702-597-2126
Mark Slomka, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Steve,

I'm not going to write music to your ears. Check out my investment page and decide for yourself. Buying "INVESTMENT" properties is not only my job but enjoyment whch only come from success.

http://www.encorerealtylv.com/Bidding_Service/page_2437220.html

Mark Slomka
Encore Reatly Group
http://www.EncoreRealtyLV.com
702-355-3931
David Howes, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Steve: I specialize in investment real estate and I currently have several cash flow properties available earning +/-$15,000 to +/-$20,000 per month.
However, what is your price range? If it is less than a Million, you are better off with a Realtor.
Just so you know, I am NOT a Realtor. I do NOT sell homes.
Also, the attorney I rent my office from -- who represents many HOA's in the area -- has strongly suggested to me that SFR/Condo buyers think twice before buying a LV home because of the "Robo Signing" mess we are in.
Contact me for more information. david@davidhowes.net
Web Reference:  http://www.davidhowes.net
Cindy Grimal…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Hello Steve,
I along with many other agents will be more then happy to spend as much time as you like looking at properties! I have been helping buyers find the right properties for over 22 years, and also work with many investors. Being an investor myself is what lead me into the business! I ran across agents who would not show me the properties I asked to see? They wanted to push their own listings down my throat, and I had one bad experience after the other. So I became my own realtor. I work exclusively as a buyer agent for my buyers best interests. I never seem to run out of energy when it comes to looking at properties for sale, so give me a call and lets getout there and find the best buy for you!
Web Reference:  http://VegasHomeSearch.info
Rosemarie Ku…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Steve, sorry you came down to only find out that the realtor you meet was not going to work weekend.. There is alot of them that don't work weekend or holidays.. I work 7 days a week, as most of my clients fly into town on the weekend and most of them are INVESOTR who I buy for all the time especially once I build a repore with them and I know exactly what you are looking for, you will find that I work HARD for my clients and I just don't buy you junk property.. I do like to narrow down the properties selecting the best this way we are not wasting time.. as time is of the essence especially when you are investing.. I have a general contractor that can also help you get the property ready if it needs repair at a reasonable price... Rather than you waste your time why don't you give me a call and interview me over the phone 702-232-5407 or I will be more than happy to call you email me your phone number to sammki@aol.com subject line investor property call me this way I know it's not a scam email I know many of us are up for the job but this is your chose, and I wish you luck.. Have a great productive day..

Rosemarie Kudo
EXIT Realty Las Vegas Center
http://www.rosemarielv.net
Nakia Woodson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Hello Steve,

I am available to assist you. I have worked with many investors purchasing multi-plex's and single family residences. I am available the entire three days. However, my suggestion would be to have videos sent of the property to you prior to arriving. I can video the properties for you. At that point, you can narrow your search to a small number of properties and view those in person. It may not be feasible to purchase a property in a three day period, especially over a weekend. Many realtors do not work weekends. Thus, if we present an offer on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, they may or may not immediately present it to their client. It usually takes about two business days to get a response on a cash offer. Also if the realtor is accepting multiple offers, it will take much longer.

I can be reached at 702-318-1244 or NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com

Nakia Woodson
RED CARPET Las Vegas Realtors
Tina Encheva, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Hi Steve,
I would be happy to help you find properties you are actually interested in.I am available on weekends and especially on the dates you mentioned.You will be the only one I will show homes on all three days and working hard on your behalf.I also work with a lot of international investors and will be able to help you as well.
You asked to be contacted,but I don't see any contact information here.
Please call me at your convenience.

Tina Encheva Realtor
Realty One Group,Inc
702-292-1156
TinaE@RealtyOneLV.com
Danya Gresham, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 9, 2012
That's a fast way to get overloaded in your inbox! Of course I'm going to tell you I'm totally available and would love to work with you! Honestly though, I do have time and would love to help you out. Shoot me an email Nd let me know what you're looking for.

Danya
Danya@buyvegashouses.com
702-375-5438
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Call me, let's talk and see if we want to work together.

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com