Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Retire Ment, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I'm looking for a townhome in a Boynton Beach 55 plus community that allows 2 small dogs. Would like over 1400 sq feet too. Under $125,000

Asked by Retire Ment, Boynton Beach, FL Mon Mar 28, 2011

Answers

8
I have several that are very interesting. Just email me at janetl@tailoredrealty.com and I will email them to you.. Some are really nice.. I can show them to you at your convenience.
Dear Retire,

You have an amazing assortment of choices in Boynton Beach that are pet friendly; Aberdeen, Banyan Springs, Coral Lakes, Indian Spring, Palm Isles, Sun Valley, Tuscany Bay, Venetian Isles and others allow pets although some do have restrictions on number and size.

So much depends on the locations and amenities that you prefer and understanding what your money will buy in, and around, those areas. Your best bet is to find a professional Realtor® to help you on this journey and the very first step is certainly a clear description of what you are trying to accomplish and put together a "snapshot" of what your perfect home looks like and what areas to concentrate. Your lifestyle, location preference, budget for association fees and a variety of other factors come into play.

A few recommendations I would make; I would tell you to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. Second, never call a listing agent about a property they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent and would be honored to be on your interview list if you are interested in locating a true pro to make your housing dreams come true. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Retire. There are four 55+ communities in Boynton Beach (in your price range) that allow small dogs. If you would like me to send you these property listings please email me at Nicole@BuySellBoca.com

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com

There are very few 55 plus communities that will allow 2 dogs. I live in Palm Shores which is a wonderful single family home community. The prices are a little higher than your request, but they will allow the 2 dogs. There are currently 2 lovely homes for sale with prices in $150s and $160s.

I do believe that the homes in Mirror Lakes and Leisureville will allow 2 dogs also, but that would have to be verified with the Homeowners Association.

Please give me a call if I can be of further assistance.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/
You might want to look into a 55+ community called Aberdeen/Coves. No Country club membership is required. They allow 2 pets and homes can be purchased under $125,000. The community is located East of Jog Road and North of Le Chalet. My team and I can be reached directly at 561-318-1280. Joe Sauter, Realtor at Prudential Florida Realty
Web Reference: http://www.JoeSauter.com
Dogs are both under 7 lbs.
Hello I work in Boca and would love to help me out you can email. Me or call me with your email so I Can send you some listings looking forward to hear from u have a gteat day
Just to clarify, a townhome is 2 stories. 55+ communities are either single family homes or condominiums. Many of the communities go by weight. What is the weight of your dogs?