I'm looking for a three bedroom house in Elgin to rent with an option to by, mainly in the cook county area, is there any one out there that can help?

Asked by cfletcher1216, Hoffman Estates, IL Sun May 18, 2014

Answers

2
Nicholas S N…, , Rockford, IL
Wed May 21, 2014
Good Morning,

Is there a reason that you would not want to consider buying a home at this time? Home values and mortgage interest rates are still at all time lows. After looking at mortgage options, most renters find that the monthly mortgage payment would be close to their rent payment and it would make more sense to buy a home of their own.

At Community Bank of Rockford, I can do a free preapproval to find out how much home you can afford and analysis your credit, income & assets to give you a good idea where you are at in the home buying process.

I would love the opportunity to discuss mortgage options with you further and earn your business. Please contact me at the below phone or email to further discuss your situation.

Good Luck,

Nick Nelson (NMLS#384413)
Mortgage Lender
Community Bank of Rockford, A Division of Harvard State Bank
2470 Eastrock Dr.
Rockford, IL. 61108
815-289-0880 - Phone
nnelson@thehsb.com - Email