I'm looking for a studio. I pretend to buy it. I don't have social number but I have a legal status as International student. Are there options to do?

Asked by Angel Gutierrez, Maspeth, Queens, NY Mon Jul 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Belal Mohd, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Some Co-ops do allow. I have sold Co-ops to buyers on student visa, business visa, work visa etc. You do need to have a Tax ID.
0 votes
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Mon Jul 22, 2013
You might consider buying a condo, co op might not work (unless its a sponsor unit)
Please call or email me if you have any questions.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more