I'm looking for a stone house in the woods near Croton on Hudson.

Asked by Lynda, Croweburg, KS Tue Jul 21, 2009

Answers

6
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Luckily much of Croton is surriounded by woods. If you haven't retained the services of an agent I'd be more then happy to help you search. My office is in Tarrytown in case you ever want to pop in and have a "no strings attached" conversation.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Suzanne Welch, Agent, Croton on Hudson, NY
Tue Aug 7, 2012
I have one for you, please contact me.
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Lynda, Wondering if you found your homes in the woods...? Active realtor and resident of Croton, please contact me!
NoreenandWay…, Agent, Yorktown Heights, NY
Sun Aug 16, 2009
Hi Lynda - Have you found your stone house? There are 22 homes in 10520 that are brick/stone/stucco, not necessarily in the woods! The prices range from $300K to $3Mil! I could search in the surrounding areas but I would need to know more. So, register on http://www.YourHouseLisingBook.com - we just need your email. This great search tool is tied directly to our MLS and is updated every half hour! Try the map search, it;s cool!

My husband & I are full time Realtors and live and work in the area. We would love to help!
Noreen & Wayne, Associate Brokers
Better Homes & Gardens Rand Realty
914-406-5291
Robin Lynch, , Westchester County, NY
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Hi Lynda,

Depending on your price range you will find homes currently on the market that will fit your criteria. If you are not working with an agent, please feel free to give me a call for any additional help.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
914-315-6182
Gene Heubel, , Mamaroneck, NY
Tue Jul 21, 2009
Hello Lynda,
The easiest way to find a particular type of home in Croton or anywhere in Westchester County is to get connected directly to the WPMLS. Since 99.9% of all transactions occur through this and virtually every property for sale is listed here, direct MLS access is a "must have".
Feel free to get in touch and I will set you up.

Gene Heubel
ERA Double C Realty Corp.
gheubel@aol.com