I'm looking for a small house or condo to buy in Los Angeles or in the surronding area maximun price around $ 50K-$ 70K

Asked by dallas1972tx, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jul 26, 2014

I'd like to know the dox needed and the monthly utilities to pay and if an insurace on the property it would necessary

Answers

3
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Jul 26, 2014
For that price I suggest that you start researching mobile home parks. There are many reasonable deals, and since you buy the home, but lease the ground, you don't have to come up with as much money as regular real estate. Especially for over 55 seniors, they also provide a great community and activities and are perfect for low cost retirement homes.
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Jul 26, 2014
I looked thru the whole city & found only 1-4062 Ursula Ave #7,L.A. 90008 - listed for $70,000.00-you would need insurance if you got a loan & you can request utilities bills from the seller .
Good Luck !
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Jul 26, 2014
I couldn't find anything in Los Angeles for that price. I did see quite a few "fixer uppers" in 29 Palms that were in that range.