I'm looking for a single family home 4 bed located withing 15 miles of 3102 cave ct, WD, 22192. My target

Asked by WN, 22192 Tue Mar 4, 2008

price 180-350k. What is the best time to buy? How can I find a good deal? I prefer buying a house built recently 1999 and up.

Answers

1
Erick Blackw…, Agent, Woodbridge, VA
Thu Mar 6, 2008
It's a great time to buy in the Woodbridge/Lake Ridge area. Prices have dropped drastically and homes you only could dream about a few years ago are now within reach! You asked "How can I find a deal?"
We update the postings of all local Foreclosed and Bank Owned homes on our website weekly. The best way to find a deal is to let a Realtor do the searching for you. On our website front page you can SIGN UP FOR PROPERTY ALERTS . This is a very cool tool for you. You will never miss a home in your price range again. We know the area well, we're full time agents who can help you find the home your looking for!
Peggy James-Erick and Company
703-590-2252