I'm looking for a single family 3 Bed 2 Bath new construction home. My wife and I make about $100K combined working at P&G and Givaudan. Suggestions

Asked by Jonathan Hudson, Cincinnati, OH Mon Dec 17, 2012

I've looked into Drees & Ryans

Answers

10
Jonathan Hud…, Home Buyer, Cincinnati, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
My family and I have only been in Ohio since May, so we/re unfamiliar with all the neighborhoods. Our current lease ends at the end of April, we need a deal for new construction by May. If you have something in our price range around Fairfield twp, Forest Park, West Chester, North College Hill, Colerain, or any other safe areas that's great. Our child will be going to performing arts school, so the school district doesn't have to be grade A.

Perfect Home:
3+ Bed
2.5 Bath
2 Story
Finished basement
Morning/Breakfast Room
Study/Office
2 Car garage
Fenced yard
Eco
Basement/1st Floor W/D
WIC (Master)
Island
Nearby Parks
Nearby Grocery Store
No models please
John Gier, Agent, Mason, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
What area do you want to live in?
I can then run seaches that meet your requirements.
Would you consider a home less than 5 years old? I see a lot of bank owned homes that only need paint & carpet. INSTANT EQUITY for you !
John
513-203-3333
John Gier, Agent, Mason, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
What area do you want to live in?
John
513-203-3333
Michael Mcca…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
ROBERT - obviously all of the agents that have responded have properly pronounced the key issue of what area of town do you want to live in/near. My 20+ years of full-time real estate experience with
high regard for a lot of builder I've worked with would be of value to you. The first that came to mind was M/I Homes, which I now note has also responded to your inquiry. Laura and her company do an excellent job of combining great quality and value to the erstwhile new home buyer.
If you'd like to share more insight please call me at 513/478-4318 or message me at mmccarthy@huff.com. Mike McCarthy, Senior sales Executive, Huff Realty. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Laura Kornak…, , Cincinnati, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi Robert,
MI Homes is a great builder to look at and has several new homes available now. Visit their website at http://www.mihomes.com.
Give me a call at (513)400-4748 for details!
Laura Kornaker
M/I Homes
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
My wife works at Givaudan in RIM. Her initials are M.K. It all depends on how quick you want to build and what area you want to want to live in. Feel free to give me a call 513-886-5250.
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi Robert
What part of town do you want to live in?
I have a number of lots ready to build on, and work with builders who can assist you in the design of your home.
Give me a call or shoot me an email

Steve Shields
513-236-3881
sshields@sibcycline.com
Richard Baldi, Agent, Middletown, OH
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Robert. I'd be willing to help you and your family find a home!. What area of Cincinnati are you looking for? Feel free to give me a call at 513-445-8441

Richard Baldi Jr
Real Living Realty Services
Richard.BaldiJr@RealLiving.com
Jennifer McG…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hello Robert, congratulations!! Building your home, how exciting! I have several builder contacts at all ends of the budget spectrum. Please let me know how I can help you & your wife. Take care!

Jennifer McGillis
Sibcy Cline
513-344-9077
Chris Gerke, Agent, Liberty Twp, OH
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Robert,

I would be happy to assist you in your search. I would need some more information such as areas, price range, home features, etc. please don't hesitate to contact me & I'll be happy to offer my assistance. I just went through some selections with one of my clients today on new construction in Madeira. I've sold a number of new construction homes & I'm very well versed in the process. Take Care, I hope to hear from you soon!

Chris Gerke
OwnerLand Realty
513-673-7074 Direct
513-322-7124 Fax
Chris@chrisgerke.com
http://www.WeLoveOurRealtor.com