I'm looking for a realtor in the St. Louis / St. Charles MO area. If I use say a Century 21 agent are they

Asked by Mp, Florissant, MO Mon Aug 10, 2009

only going to show me C-21 listings? Or will they be able to show me whatever I'm interested in no matter who has the listing?

Answers

4
Becky Slocum…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Aug 12, 2009
They will show you all listings that match the criteria you have set. Please let me know if you would like for me to connect you with an experienced agent in the St. Louis/St.Charles area.
Web Reference:  http://www.yourtampahome.com
Equity Homes…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Tue Aug 11, 2009
Any Realtor can show and sell any others Realtor's properties that are listed in the MLS for the board that they belong too. This is called a cooperative agreement. The listing Realtor pays the selling broker a portion of the gross commission which is advertised in the MLS.
I would caution you that if you are not working with a Realtor and are calling sign to sign that the Realtor on the sign is working for the seller. They best thing you can do is find a Realtor who you like and has some experience and work with them to find you a home.
Good Luck.
John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Sure they share listings as we all do.

When an agent gets a listing, they enter it into the MLS - then shares the commission with someone that
brings a buyer.

I am a member Leading Real Estate Companys of the World- a group of independent agents that sell more than any other group. Would be happy to refer you to a good agent. I get to follow your progress and if you are unhappy, I can change agents.

352-978-4539

John
Eric Hartman, , Brandon, FL
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Hello Mp,

Any real estate agent working for any company would be hurting both themselves and you if they failed to give you access to all possible properties. However, it is impossible to state that you will never come across this type of situation.

Good luck with you home search,

Eric Hartman, Realtor