I’m looking for a qualified agent (CRS, Full-time Professional) in the Martinsville, Virginia area.

Asked by John Kopitzke, Rocky Mount, NC Sat Aug 1, 2009

I’m looking for a qualified agent (CRS, Full-time Professional) to represent my wife and I as buyers in the Martinsville, Virginia area.

Answers

4
Sharon Johns…, Agent, South Hill, VA
Mon Aug 3, 2009
Good Morning! I am a full time Realtor in South Hill, VA, & a memeber of the Virginia Real Estate Board. I serve with Judy Childress who lives in Martinsville. Her email is childressassoc@comcast.net - OR you can search on varealtor.com, click find a Realtor, follow the prompts!

Sharon Johnson GRI,CRB, QSC
Associate Broker
Century 21 Clary
South Hill
Rigamaroll, Both Buyer And Seller, Hanover County, VA
Tue Jan 12, 2010
Hi, we are also in the process of moving to Martinsville, We are using Doris Berry, of Berry Elliot; when we first went to look over that area, we called a different realty company to show us an empty house. It was on a Friday afternoon; we had 3 weeks until relocation to find a home. The listing agent put us off until the following week. We found another house, same day, the listing agent was Doris. She and her husband met us within the hour. We have found her to be dedicated, honest and very motivated, both as a selling and buying agent. We recommend her highly!!
Birgit Delai…, Agent, Martinsville, VA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Give me a call! I will help you find a home!
Jason Joyce, Home Seller, Fort Mill, SC
Mon Sep 7, 2009
Hello
Im originally from Martinsville. You will like it, great town.
My sister just listed her home in Collinsville for sale.(Ferndale road area)
Close to the mall, industrial park, hospital , l;ake)
It has a pool and is a brink home. It is in a great area. Her realtor is Doris Berry or you could call her to see it at 276-252-8716
It is 4 or 5 bedroons,3.5 baths has a basement and pool
Beautiful home and a huge house for the price