I'm looking for a property to use for vacations and as a seasonal rental.

Asked by coopieclan1, 10001 Sat Jun 2, 2012

Searching Long Branch thru Bay Head, NJ. I'd like to stay within the Jersey Shore Train line. I don't drive. Price range is $150K. Any suggestion on towns? Dog firendly is a must.

Answers

10
Scott Manley, Agent, Centerville, MA
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Contact a qualified and they will help you accomplish your goal. Contact Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773

He seems very knowledgeable.
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Yaniv Waknin, Agent, Jackson, NJ
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Search on Trulia and other Real Estate websites. for the price you looking you should get away from the ocean.
coopieclan1, Home Buyer, 10001
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Thank you all for your comments. I've made a purchase
how far from the beach? for the price you wanted to pay?
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013
Peter Apice…, Agent, Sea Girt, NJ
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Hi There,
How's everything going? There are a lot of resort towns along the shore. Belmar, Bradley Beach, and Avon, sound like your best bet in that price range. If you would want me to send you some listings. Feel free to reach out to me. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
coopieclan1, Home Buyer, 10001
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Thank you all for all the wonderful information
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Wed Jun 6, 2012
You might want to up your budget a little and consider a multi family that will generate income for you whether you are there or not. The more units, the more rental income you will receive. Of course, the price increases also, but sometimes not proportionately. You can pick up something multi-unit in the low 3's.
If you want to search all the Monmouth County listings, you can do so at my website, for free. I also offer a mobile ap you can upload that will give you the same info on your phone. Then when you are driving around looking at properties, you can just have the info at your finger tips. Text dianeg to 87778.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Keith Radhub…, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Your budget is light. Long Branch might be a possibility, and, if you're not thinking of doing alot of work (sweat equity), a condo unit is probably where you're headed. Find out the monthly maintenance fees for such units, over and above the taxes and home insurance you'll pay, the latter 2 expenses folded in to your monthly mortgage payments.

Keith Radhuber, Broker Associate
Gloria Nilson, Holmdel
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Coop,

Bad news is that despite what u might see on late might TV, the Jersey shore still sells. I have a complext 1 block from the beach n Bradley Beach that is dog friendly,lower level that could meet your nmeeds.

But I am not about to give it our freely.Call me if you are so inclnec.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Assoicatie, ePro SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (24.7)
Dawn White, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Coopieclan1,
Here is a link to homes that would easily be accessible to NJ Transit.

http://mls.momls.com/MonmouthReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

Some have better walkibility scores than others. If you narrow down your area further from the included properties it would be easier to make a suggestion . Are Schools important? Are you planning to stay in the home for 7-10 years? These are Important to know when making a suggestion regarding town considerations.

If you see something that sparks your interest give me a call.

Kind Regards,
Dawn Marie White
Broker-Salesperson/ Manager
Crossroads Realty Inc
800-677-4033 Office
732-581-9414 Cell
dawnmariewhite@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.njwaterfront.com
Valentina Ga…, Agent, sea girt, NJ
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Hi
There are homes in those towns that you can find in that price range. Remember the closer to the beach the higher the price so you would probably need to look inland a bit. If you are open to condos we might find you something closer to the water.

Give me a call or email

val gabela
vgabela@dianeturton.com