I'm looking for a mortgage loan for between 60-90,000.

Asked by mcmullen413, New York, NY Tue May 14, 2013

We would like to purchase a condo/apartment in Sacramento. We have approximately 6,000 to put down and we're hoping to find a property in the 60-90,000 range. We want to purchase this apartment for our son who will be attending college in Sacramento and he would be renting the other bedroom to another student. We have a couple issues that I believe will probably keep us from getting a traditional loan. We have a bankruptcy (2010) and we are currently working and living in Germany. Our permanent residence is in California but we have permanent employment contracts in Germany. We also have a house in Hawaii which was our residence previously and is now a rental, no equity in that property. Are there loans available for situations like this? Thank you in advance for any help!

Answers

1
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue May 14, 2013
I can put you in contact with a mortgage broker. Contact me if you still want assistance.