I'm looking for a house. I've been all over redfin and trulia and I'm ready to work with an agent. This is

Asked by David, Huntington Beach, CA Tue Nov 11, 2008

what I'm looking for: single family home. Prefer a cul de sac (for kids on bikes) want a neighborhood full of children ( i have a 8 and 9 year old) wouldn't mind a gated community, would like a pool, but not necessary, would like RV storage, 3 car garage (or more) a dark wood kitchen with granite counters and gas stove, 2800 square feet, 5 or more bedrooms (take away a bedroom if home already has an office) walk in closets in master, tub and shower in master, open floor plan, airy and bright, plenty of windows, not backing to a busy street, not backing to neighbors that can see into my house (because I don't like curtains). I don't want to spend more than 500K. Also, I see ads here and there saying property tax is one percent - is that just a certain area? I wouldn't mind that! Also, would like a home in a school district with higher scores than average. I know I'm asking alot. I have cash and I'm ready to buy the right house. Thanks

Answers

6
Joan Patters…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Tue Nov 11, 2008
Hi David,

You have cash to pay in full for a home that is $500,000? Or will you need a loan for part of it?
It is good that you know what you are looking for and I would be happy to help you. I can send you over homes in Corona as well if you give me your email address. You can email it to calljoan4homes@aol.com

It would be my pleasure to help you. I know I can find something with all your criteria.

Kind Regards,

Joan Patterson, B.A., A.S.P., G.R.I., Realtor
8250 White Oak Avenue, Ste 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
951-204-1864
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Feb 7, 2010
Jennifer - if you look under the question, you will see that it was asked back in Nov., 2008..........I am sure the person who asked it has long since bought a home.

Your responses are spam.....trulia will remove them when they see them.........self-promotion isn't allowed.
Robert Vaugh…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed Nov 12, 2008
David,

I specialize in the Corona/Norco/Riverside area and so I can surely assist you.

What I would like to do is meet with you and your family here in Corona and they we can narrow down your search to the communities that best fit you and your family.

You are not asking a lot as your list actually looks very common the many buyer's idea of an ideal home. With that inmind, we need to be up on the new listings daily so we beat the crowd.

If you would like to work with a broker that understands your needs and has a systematic approach to finding you a home so no stone is left unturn, then please call or e-mail me to set up a time to meet.

Robert Vaughan
951-963-0163 x1000
951-520-7411 cell
David, , Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Nov 11, 2008
I have been pre-approved to 999,000 contingent that I sell my current home. If I find the house that I want and I’m not ready to sell my home, I have 500k in HELOC. I also have a chunk in the bank. Now, can we stop talking about money and move onto homes? My e-mail address is davidkerry@earthlink.net. You will hit a spamblocker, I will patch you through. Thanks -
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Nov 11, 2008
Yes Joan is correct that you should be pre-approved for a loan it is great that you are knowledgable about what you want but unless you are paying cash you need to be pre-approved as to not wast your time.
Aaron Mendez, , Orange County, CA
Tue Nov 11, 2008
Hey David,

It's great that you know exactly what you what! With so much to choose from, this really narrows it down for you. I would be glad to shoot you over some listings your way and I can pretty much send listings with only that criteria. Are you open to most areas of Corona??
Shoot me an email and let me know the main areas you are looking at (ie: Sierra del Oro, Corona Valley/Eastvale, Eagle Glen etc.) ....and I'll get on the search.

Aaron Mendez
Real Estate Consultant
Corona Realty
949-547-4877
theaaronmendezteam@gmail.com