I'm looking for a home that has a similiar floorplan or the homebuiler for address 4442 W. Myrtle Glendale

Asked by Terri, Phoenix, AZ Sat Nov 17, 2007

Answers

6
Paul Slaybau…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Nov 17, 2007
Hi Terry,

Dave is right. That home appears to have been built by Galleria, and the only current active listing in the subdivision is a much smaller model (1100+ sq ft). Searching by the assessor book number, the link below is to a few listings in neighboring subdivisions with similar size, single level, and date of construction (late nineties). Without physically seeing them, it's improbable to determine the exact level of compatability with the home you mentioned, but it's something. Good luck, and let me know if I can be of any help.

http://armlslistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/Prt…
Web Reference:  http://rayandpaul.com
David Dion, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sat Nov 17, 2007
Having a problem finding that floorplan. The tax records show the home being a single story 2035 square foot property built in 1998, although there were sales as early as 1995 and 1996. I can pull up most floorplans but can not locate this one.

Galleria Homes was most likely the builder and I am certain they no longer build in the area. There are a few homes in the area that were 2181 square feet. i wonder if these might be the same. I will be able to find out after knowing some of the features you like and then we can compare.

What is it that you like about this floorplan?
David Dion, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sat Nov 17, 2007
I will find it for you. working on it right now.
Ulises Romo, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Dec 8, 2007
I agree with Anna, talk to a REALTOR® to find out specifically what is you liked about the floorplan. I would be happy to assist you.

Ulises Romo, REALTOR®
PRO-formance Realty Concepts
ulisesromo29@yahoo.com
Joe Bourland, Agent, Avondale, AZ
Mon Nov 19, 2007
Terri,

Are you looking for that floorplan in that area? If you are looking to purchase a similar home, in what area do you prefer? Contacting an agent specializing in that area of the Valley will make your home search a lot easier. Once you find an agent to help you ,see if they can view the floorplan you like and let them track it down.
Anna Goodman, , Phoenix, AZ
Sun Nov 18, 2007
Terri,
I might ask you what it is that you like about the floorplan. Is it the size of the bedrooms? The layout of the kitchen? Any realtor can probably find you the same floorplan but that does not mean that you will like the location and upgrades. I would suggest sitting down with a realtor and talking about your specific needs. You may find more options than you thought.
Anna