Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Samantha, Renter in Chapel Hill, NC

I'm looking for a home in Boca or Delray. $250,000. 4bdr, 2300 square feet. We want a private backyard & gated community. Single story

Asked by Samantha, Chapel Hill, NC Sat Jan 26, 2013

preferred. We want a modern kitchen, newer roof, good closet space, and a great master bath. We want to be in a neighborhood with lots of young kids that is pet friendly. We don't want country club but are OK with a reasonable HOA fee. We prefer a neighborhood with pool and playground. No preference in terms of east or west. Would be OK with townhome but prefer single family. OK with 2 story but really prefer 1.

Answers

9
check out this listing MLS R3341247.

It is a bit more than 250 but is in best Boca section, has comm. pool, low hoa and is gated.
Great community; however, at this address we have heard there is drugs dealings of prescription narcotics, also smoking drugs on their back patio. I am in fear since I am new to this community and hearing there is a great Jewish Community here in West Boca, but sadly, to say, we must look else where... After hearing this, I am posting this on a blog in this community. This is the address and you can see for yourself. 7801 cloverfield cir. Boca raton. 33433
I was searching on Trulia and this is what I found out. I am interested in a home 7812 Cloverfield Cir, Boca Raton FL 33433. Nevertheless, no Thank you!!! In addition, the Goldstein’s, they are Jewish. I am saddened for them…
If looking for a home to buy contact Lisa Marder of Lang Realty 561-866-1788
I am sorry to tell you that what you are asking for does not exist in Boca Raton except within Boca Raton country clubs. Currently there are 3 single family homes in Boca Raton that have 4 bedrooms and 2300 square feet that are listed for $250,000 or under.

One of those Boca homes is a short sale and is not in a gated community. The other two are within gated communities in Boca that also happen to be country clubs that require up-front equity fees and yearly club dues.

If you reduce the requirements of your Boca Raton home to 3 bedrooms and 2,000 square feet, there are 4 properties available, 2 of which are short sales, one of which needs lots of work, and one that is okay. None of them are gated.

If you lower your square footage requirements to under 2000, you'll find 5 Boca homes available, two of which are short sales.

If you are willing to purchase a 3 bedroom home in Boca that is under 2,000 square feet, then you have a far better opportunity of finding a Boca home within the $250,000 range. There are somewhere between 20-25 such homes available at the moment.

To see currently available Boca Raton homes for sale, please go to: http://properties.jablonteam.com/904421w/index.php?main=city…

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

-
Web Reference: http://BocaRealtyGuide.com
It is my JOB to help you, find what you are looking for in the Boca Raton Area.

Please contact me at the below, so we can get moving.

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA

The Keyes Company

Boca Blue Lake

561-789-6846

BillHilton@Keyes.com
Dear Samantha,

As you may know the local real estate market has turned around and is red hot, especially in the price range you are seeking. The most important thing any buyer can do is align themselves with a professional Realtor® and clearly define their housing goals especially when it comes to price, location and condition.

In Delray Beach and Boca Raton as of this morning there are a total of 4 active listings of single family homes with a minimum of 4 bedroom and 2,300 square feet and a price up to $250,000 so your options in this location and price point are very, very limited. Three of these homes are in private club facilities who have significant fee structures. Any new listing that hits the market and is well priced will sell within days, if not hours, so buyers must be ready to act quickly, very quickly. We just made an offer on a property within two hours of it hitting the market and that offer was above list price. Within 24 hours they had 5 offers and this was as short sale priced above the most recent sales.

I would certainly be honored to be included on the list of agents you may choose to interview and we can come up with a winnable game plan to assist you and your family locate the perfect opportunity. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi
I would love to share what is currently available on the market with you. Feel free to contact me and I can email you what is available. Also, you can search for listings on my website. When do you plan on moving? Have you been preapproved for financing?
Marni Zuckerman, Realtor
Signature International Real Estate
ListWithMarni@gmail.com
http://WWW.SaturniaIslesPros.com
561-613-9335
Hi Samantha,

Please feel free to call me or text me your e-mail address and I'll send you the properties that match your criteria. Are you buying cash or you need a loan. If you are going to for a loan, have you been prequalified by a lender? That's the first thing you need to do. I can give you the contact information of a lender if you need one. Thank you.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
Direct: 954-856-3156Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
Hi Samantha,

I would love to help you find the home you are looking for. I am an expert in the Boca Delray area. Please feel free to me give me a call

David Hunter
Realtor Associate

Douglas Elliman | 561-400-1610: Mobile
444 East Palmetto Park Road Suite B, Boca Raton 33432
dhunter@ellimanflorida.com | http://www.ellimanflorida.com