I'm looking for a good local contractor for some rehab estimates for a purchase in Clairemont 92117. Any suggestions?

Asked by Constantine K., San Diego, CA Mon Apr 25, 2011

He would have to be available today- sorry about the short notice!!

Answers

9
Jak1425, , San Diego County, CA
Fri Jul 15, 2011
I see this is a while past do, but thought I would pass along a great General Contractor that I know. I know his work personally and through others. I will pass along is information, I know his company works both residential and commercial.

Lee Wilson
StraightLine Construction
619-742-1720
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Hi Constantine,

You are welcome. We have been very satisfied with their work, professionalism and the way they stand behind their work. We have found that nothing is perfect in rehabs and having someone willing to make it right is sometimes more important than getting the lowest price.

Best to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Paul Gomez, , San Diego, CA
Wed Apr 27, 2011
1) Ralph Palacios aka Palacios Const 619 428-1581
2) mark Wunch General Contr 619 549-3333
3) Strong Arm Const, Rigo 619 997-5317

1) Good Guy handy all around Rick 619 315-1433 Electrician drywall windows ect
Constantine…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Cameron is meeting us at the property in an hour and a half- Thanks Mark and Kari!
Monica Green…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Call Tom Stufflebean of TJS Construction, Inc. He's the best, I use him for everything. He's usually available to run over and give an estimate. Call him at 619-250-4015. Tell him I sent you.

Monica Greenwood
Prudential California Realty
La Mesa/El Cajon
Karen and Mi…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
We have the perfect referral for you! This company is Locally (Clairemont) owned and operated and the family is very involved in Clairemont. We have found them to be honest, hardworking and competetive in price. You will love the end result and I am sure they can give you many happy customers to talk with to help you feel confident of the great job they will do for you! No job is too big or too small.
K-Co Construction
Dave Konstantin (President) cell (858) 775-0022
License # 706173
http://www.KcoConstruction.com
(858) 274-0005

Karen and Mike Dodge
Prudential Dunn, Realtors
Vadim Agamir…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Hi

You might want to try Buildwise, Inc. They have several Licences and very reasonable and flexiable. They have done few re-hab projects up north in Escondido, RB and Poway. They build brand new housing also.
Give them a shot and let them know from Vadim to get an extra discount:))
I would suggest to visit their current projects in process to see the quality work and compare.

http://www.Buildwiseinc.com 619 368-1100
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Hi Constantine,

How extensive is the rehab?

This company has done a lot of work for us on various properties, have been in business for 25 years.

You can ind them at http://www.callmhs.com ; ask fro Cameron.

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Ryan Ferrelli, Agent, Encinitas, CA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Im a general contractor as well as a RE Broker. I would be more than happy to give you a proposal
Ryan
858-353-9182