I"m looking for a good agent to refer a buyer to for Port Towsend. My client is potentially looking for land with a home. See additional details.

Asked by Eric Steindler, Portland, OR Wed Jun 12, 2013

She likes permaculture, so will do some farming. Ideally something with multiple structures for building community. Long term plan is to turn it into a healing center. If any of that resonates with you as an agent, let me know. She's heading your way this weekend.

Answers

2
Dorothy Coak…, Home Buyer, Davis, CA
Sat Jun 21, 2014
Michelle Sandoval, the broker at WIndemere, should be able to help your client.(She's been the city's mayor and also is a longterm city council member. ) Windemere, as you probably know, is located just across the street from the PT/Coupeville ferry on Water Street. Easy to find, easy parking.
Trevor Hunti…, Agent, Port ludlow, WA
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Would be happy to talk to you about her Eric if you don't have an agent in the area.

Trevor Huntingford ABR, RCC
Broker, John L. Scott Real Estate

360-379-4585 wk ~ 360-621-9209cell
888-FOR-TREV toll free

Voted "Best Agent Jefferson County" 2010, 2011 & 2012 by the Peninsula Daily News!

2012 Seattle Magazine Five Star Agent
Trevor- thanks for the response. I found someone right after posting.
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2013