I'm looking for a first floor end unit, either 1100 or 1400 sq feet. Is there any way I can have someone looking for possibilities?

Asked by mary.dinos, Clearwater, FL Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

4
Kerry Victor, Agent, Beach, ND
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Good Evening Mary,

I've already looked for you. Now all we have to do is connect. I have found over 15 end units in Clearwater. I would love to email them to you and take you around to see them. Please reach out to me so we can get started. I wish you the absolute best.

Blessings!

Kerry Victor
813-802-8915
http://kvictor.larosarealty.com
Rachel Fries…, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hi, Mary. Good news! There are currently TWO first floor end units for sale at On Top of the World. Please contact me ASAP if you want to get in and see them. These are rare and will not last.
Rachel Friesema
Prudential Tropical Realty
727-481-4757
rfriesema@verizon.net
Rich Wilder, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hi Mary,

I'd be glad to send you listings as they become available. I am located in Clearwater. Just click the contact link under my picture. Thanks!
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Mary,

this is not a hard request. Let me know if you would like us to help you find the right unit.

please feel free to call me so that we can talk and I can find out what your other requirements are.

Bill Szydlowski
813-323-4443