I'm looking for a condo that allows small pet and has a low maintenance fee in hackensack. Which buildings allow small pets?

Asked by stcgirl15, Hackensack, NJ Sun Mar 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095641215-125-Prospect-Ave-H…

Answers

8
Travis Waller, Agent, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Mon Jul 8, 2013
If you send me your email, I will send you a complete list of whats available in Hackensack that does allow pets. My email is TravisCWaller@gmail.com
condo owner, Home Owner, Hackensack, NJ
Mon Jul 8, 2013
the condo at 241 union st. in Hackensack allows owners to have either a dog or a cat (not more than one animal). The condo fee is $268 a month. Unit 102 is currently available for sale.
Vee, Home Buyer, Lakewood, CA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
this is Vee again
also w/ coop, the income ratio is 3/4 x the monthly maintenance. If the monthly "maintenance" is 1,200.00 the income for 4 x would be 4,500 monthly. So that is a major consideration.
Vee, Home Buyer, Lakewood, CA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
I am also looking for condo in Hackensack. Seems as if, for a coop, the purchase price may be low; however, the maintenance is upwards of 1,200.00 and this usuall does not include taxes--the taxes are "out of sight" in N. Jersey. I am changing my plans due to the high tax situation. Believe, I have checked many, many on Prospect St.
Michael Pers…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi!

I can show you all the available properties in the area. If you could contact me mrp@grouptwentysix.com i have a few questions to ask you regarding exactly what you are looking for.

Continued success,

Michael
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Contact me for a free consultation and list of all the buildings that are pet friendly with low HOA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Here's a list of all the buildings that allow pets. http://goo.gl/93nv8 Let me know if you would like to schedule an appointment for any of these properties. My number is 2017556517.
Brian Morgen…, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Sun Mar 24, 2013
There are a few buildings in town that are pet-friendly, depending upon the type of pet & its size. If you email me or call me with some details about your needs & a "wish list", I'd be happy to help. (I already have a couple of condos in mind that fit the pet-friendly/low maintenance parameters)
You can also visit HackensackCondos.com for more info on the buildings & complexes around town.
Enjoy the day,
Brian (201)546-0040

PS The Sherbrooke is a co-op, by the way.