I'm looking for a condo or coop in Bay Ridge. We have a good income but not lots to leave as downpayment

Asked by Holly, Brooklyn, OH Tue Jan 6, 2009

Large rooms a must (we are now in 7 rooms)
dining room
living room
decent kit
parking/garage (even if extra)

Answers

2
Lou Belisario, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jan 8, 2009
I hope this answer can help you Holly, with in a co-op there is a managment company that takes care of the building etc etc. They require certain down payments, some require 5% but most that Ive come across require atleast 20% down. Your Best route would probably be a condo. Most condos go along the same financing lines as homes, and most of the programs availble for home buying are the same for condo buying. If you have any more questions or if you'd like to schedule some appointments to view some condos or co-ops please let me know, I have access to every availble property in Bay Ridge.

Thank You I hope this was a help

Lou Belisario
Fillmore Real Estate
1-347-702-3316
louisbelisario@fillmore.com
Luke Allison, , Asheville, NC
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Holly-

There is a conventional financing co-op program but it will require 5% down. I don't believe that there is a program requiring less than that down.

Is that alright?

Let me know if you have questions
Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com