I'm looking for a

Asked by Tiffany, Penn Hills, PA Sun Aug 3, 2008

3 or 4 bedrooms, perferably 2 baths, nice kitchen,

Answers

7
Quick Sell L…, Other Pro, New Kensington, PA
Thu Apr 22, 2010
Hi Tiffany, I am a real estate investor in the Penn Hills area. If you are maybe looking for a completely updated house then I can probably help you. We buy, fix and resell multiple houses every year. Every buyer that we sell to are highly satisfied and we have the letters to back up that claim. Contact me and we can go over some of your criteria on what you want in a house. We area also happy to work with buyers agents.
Dan, , Just Us, Atlanta, GA
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Tiffany, get pre-qualified for a home in your price range and get yourself a buy-side real estate agent.

You can find lots of them in the Pittsburgh area who will rebate some of their commissions for you. Take a look at http://www.seekingagents.com/

Best of luck,
Dan
Jenny Masait…, , Murrysville, PA
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Tiffany I live nearby and cover Plum, Penn Hills and many other areas. I am extremely familiar with your area. I am a Northwood agent and have had our own investment company named Housing Investment Company. I can offer not only sales but rentals with options to buy. Why not call my cell at 412-680-0382 . I too can set up a search and work with our pre-qualifying dept Jenny
Naomi Dieckm…, , 15238
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Its great to get a pre-aproval first, this way you know exactly what you can afford. Why fall in love with a home you can't buy? Its just a good feeling to know what you can afford then find a home in with your criteria. Please email me if you have any more questions, Penn Hills is one of the areas I do cover.
Michael D De…, , 18969
Mon Aug 4, 2008
Hi Tiffany,
Are you looking to buy a home with this criterea or rent? If buying, I would get preapproved for a mortgage and then contact a good real estate agent. The best of luck to you.
Michael

Michael D Delp
Mortgage Pro
4802 Old Bethlehem Pike,
Telford Pa. 18969
Ph- 215-453-1025
Fax- 215-453-1012
Cell- 610-762-0318
michaelddelp@aol.com
michaelddelp@verizon.net
http://www.mortgagepro.instantlender.com
Ken Belferman, , Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Aug 4, 2008
Are you pre-approved for a mortgage yet? What is your price range?

If you send me your e-mail address I can set you up with an MLS home search that will send you property information via e-mail. Or you can visit my web site and fill out the Property Search Request form.
Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Mon Aug 4, 2008
Are you buing this property? You should contact a Realtor. They will help you with the entire process. If you are planning to rent look on Craigs list..