Kathy, Home Buyer in Belle Harbor, NY

I'm looking for Buyer's representative with positive experience in short sales. I'm motivated buyer and got pre-approval for

Asked by Kathy, Belle Harbor, NY Wed Sep 23, 2009

I just reduced the price on this short sale today by $20,000

Check it out at:
Web Reference: http://www.RemoRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward homeownership. Keep in mind what Bill Smith said, there are other values out there besides short sales. If you do pursue a short sale remember the bank is looking to sell at market value. Don't waste your time and energy with low ball offers. Be prepared to sign a formal contract of sale and leave an earnest money deposit with the seller's attorney.

Also, take the time to interview potential Buyers Agents face to face. A good place to start your realtor search is: http://www.rebac.net/MembershipDirectorySearch.aspx.

Ask if the agent has completed the Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification course.

Hello Kathy, As a Trulia Pro I can provide you with all the listings you need in the Rockland/Orange County areas. I am an ABR(Accredited Buyer Representative) and presently have at least five deals that involve short sales and foreclousres. Putting you to the top of the list is hard work and efoort. My team is ready for the challenge. Please get in touch with me and let's discuss your criteria. Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
For the latest in Buyers and Sellers Resources,
visit my website at; http://www.allanerps.randrealty.com
Hi Kathy,
I'm a full time agent from the Monroe-Woodbury area with experience in foreclosures, preforeclosures, and short sales. Working with Banks right now is difficult because of how backed up they are, but knowing a few simple tricks greatly increases the odds of getting a short sale to close. There's other deals in the market place as well, so you don't want to concentrate solely on short sales. I just got done renovating a foreclosed condo that I purchased for myself so I would be able to help you out with finding good honest contractors if need be as well. Also, as a real estate investor, I'm constantly looking for properties that aren't listed on the MLS with Realtors and come across some really good deals that other agents just aren't aware of, so give me a call or email and we can get started today!
Bill Smith
Fair Deal Home Buyer, LLC
Congratulations for venturing in the world of real estate. Its a huge step for most people but one they find rewarding as well.

If I may ask, why are you interested in a short sale situation? Are you looking to save on finances? Do you have the ability to renovate/update a potential property? Most importantly, do you have a timeline to meet moving to a new home?

Feel free to get in touch with me to do a Needs Analysis. I am available to accept a new Client as a Buyer's Representative. janice.doty@randrealty.com or (845)978-9789
Thank you so much for your interest in one of the greatest markets in the tri-state area! GREAT PRICES, super home for the money, great investment, easy commute, scenic, outdoors-y, fun! I would be happy to contact you at your convenience.....I am Vice-President in the Hudson Valley marketplace for the #1 real estate company in the tri-state area. I have over 50 full-time sales associates in the 10950 market area alone.....more than 50% are certified in short sale situations. Please contact me:
Jo-Ellen Ashby, Weichert Realtors
Regional Vice-President
845 782 4646
Monroe, NY Regional Office