I'm looking at buying a condo, but I can't find what the HOA dues are each month. Does anyone know?

Asked by Taylor Renee, Oklahoma City, OK Thu May 30, 2013

The condo I'm looking at is in Piccadilly Square in Oklahoma City.

Answers

6
Melissa Dana, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jun 17, 2013
I recently sold a 3 bed, 2 bath in that area. The HOA fees were 311 which included water, gas, trash and sewer, basic cable and outside maintenance.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Fri May 31, 2013
Your Realtor can help you with this, why have they not provided you with this info?
Karen Moseley, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu May 30, 2013
I have sold the last 2 condos sold in Piccadilly Square. The fee depends on the square footage. The fees range form $242-$315. This includes water, sewer, trash, basic cable, outside maintenance, and gas. Some have converted to gas hot water tanks-some have not. You only need insurance for the inside. I can show them to you. There are currently 7 listed in that complex. I can also tell you that the owner vs. rent occupancy ratio is 50-50. This means you can not get a FHA or VA loan. My last buyer was able to get an in house loan with a local bank. All but one of those listed are over priced per appraisal. The last one I closed was one of the 2 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse type, 1113'. Appraised at $36,000. It had laminate wood floors, washer, dryer, frig, and gas water heater. Let me know if I can assist you.
I also know the management company for this complex.

Karen Moseley, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select
405-650-3548
karmoe@cox.net
Bill Hayden, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu May 30, 2013
Hi Taylor, according to the MLS there are current 6 for sale. HOA fees average $262.82 and are 2 @ $242, 1-$250, 1-$255, 1 @ $277 & 1-$311...Fees are monthly and they cover Basic Cable, Gas, Water, Sewer, Pool, Trash, Exterior Insurance, and Exteriro Maintenance. Hope this helps!
Natalie Brat…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu May 30, 2013
The hoa dues range from $240-$325 depending on the size of the unit. HOA pays gas/water/trash/exterior insurance/exterior maintence/basic cable & pool. Rec room off the pool can be reserved for personal gatherings. Check out http://www.clickoncondos.com.
The Belknap…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu May 30, 2013
They are typically around $230-260 a month. You should contact the HOA office there. Good luck!

Michelle Foy Belknap
405-365-5320
michelle@buygreenokc.com