I'm looking at a townhouse in Tiffany Woods. Please advise on the community there and safety of area?

Asked by Maliya, Lawrenceville, NJ Sun Jun 20, 2010

I'm a single lady. I like to live in a quiet neighborhood. Tiffany Woods is fee simple home ownership. The home has a nice yard.

Answers

4
Dominican Pr…, Renter, Lawrenceville, NJ
Sun Apr 22, 2012
No you do not want to live in Tiffany Woods. it looks nice but the area has a lot of rowdy young people that do not have respect for others. There has been gun shooting and fights in that community. Check with Lawrenceville township police to verify.
Paul Camuto, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Maliya, I live in Ewing and know exactly where this is. It is off of Olden Ave. Shoot me an email and we can talk specifics.
Web Reference:  http://www.paulcamuto.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 21, 2010
As already stated, the local police department is the best source of information, regarding any safety issues--if you are not too familiar with the area, do drive around the neighborhood more than once and at different times of day, speak to locals/neighbors if the opportunity arises and then make your determination.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Safety and crime issues of a specific neighborhood are often best addressed by the local police department or the county sherriff's department. They have acess to the most current and accurate information and are generally willing to be helpful.