I'm looking at a SF in Glendale-2bd-1 bath for sale. What kind of rent could I expect ?

Asked by Robert Brady, Los Angeles, CA Sun Sep 5, 2010

Answers

6
jo, , Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Sep 14, 2010
I live in Glendale. Rents for 2/1 are about 1150 to 1400 depending on size, location and condition.

If you're in the market for a condo or townhouse, contact me through my profile and i'd be happy to help.

Nicholas
Van Agakanian, Agent, Tarzana, CA
Mon Sep 6, 2010
It would not make a good investment buying a SF RENTAL property in the city of Glendale. I have dealt in many properties in Glendale and like my colleagues have suggested below, depending on the condition and the exact local, rents fluctuate from $1.45 to $2.10 per sqft. This is not a good enough return for monies invested. For the return on your investment, the ratio of rent to sales price should not be less than 0.9%. If buy and hold is the objective, you need to invest in cities with much lower prices where cash flow is forthcoming.
Michael Locke, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon Sep 6, 2010
There's no quick answer for your question! It depends on the location, condition and amenities. I'd be glad to do a drive by if you would like; I grew up in Glendale and it's an area I am quite active in.
Jeffrey White, Agent, Beverly HIlls, CA
Sun Sep 5, 2010
I basically agree with those numbers. The rental price will vary quite a bit with the condition of the property. I doubt you could get much over $2200, even if it is nicely remodeled, with only one bathroom. I lease around 25-30 properties a year and can definitely help you find the exact number if I am able to get details on the property. Is this for an investment?
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Sep 5, 2010
Hey Robert,

Depends on the condition and area. Anywhere from 1700 to 2400. Let me know the property and I will run some comps.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Janey Bishop, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Sun Sep 5, 2010
I would need more info (total sq ft, location, amenities, parking) to be more precise but very generally $1500-$2500 so most likely in the $1800-$2200 range..If you decide to rent the property I recommend including the gardener to be sure that portion of the property is maintained.

If you want more precise numbers feel free to email me the specifics: pro@realtyexecutives818.com