I'm intrested in knowing if the home located on 245 Cattell Ave. is currently available for rent or for sale? If so you can email me at

Asked by Ana, Collingswood, NJ Sun May 22, 2011

silverdollarhotdogs@yahoo.com

Answers

4
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Sun May 22, 2011
Hello Ana,
Thanks for your question.
There are 5 properties currently on the market for rent (1) /for sale (4) on Cattell Ave in Collingswood but none on 245 Cattell Ave.? Could you please verify the address for me? If you would like to see any of these homes. Let me know.
245 Cattell Ave is a real address but it is not showing in the MLS for sale/for rent. It had a refinance in 2006.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me.
Take care,
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Web Reference:  http://www.inesdelacruz.com
lisa pinos, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun May 22, 2011
hi ana ,
no it is not for sale or rent but if you need any hrlp finding a place please call me at 856-831-2819
thank you lisa
William Bil…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun May 22, 2011
The property is not currently listed in the MLS for sale or for rent..
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun May 22, 2011
I am trying to understand why people are so reluctant to ask a Realtor for help! Buyer's Agents are the greatest bargain in the universe: free! Please call a Realtor and ask them to represent you; they will come equipped with a boat-load of answers.