I'm interested in 2 properties listed on Trulia foreclosure list Doylestown Street, Doylestown PA. How can I get more info on these two?

Asked by John Marinucci, 18901 Sun Sep 12, 2010


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Visit the county court house.
0 votes
Barbara Gord…, Agent, Doylestown Township, PA
Wed Jun 12, 2013
It is best to contact a local Real Estate Professional to assist you in the process. They know the area and may even know the specific property you are interested in and can provide a worth of information on the properties history and current status.
Best of Luck!

Barbara Gordon, Realtor
C.B. Hearthside-Lahaska
Office 215-794-1070 ext 188
Cell 215-350-5090
0 votes
Glenn DeStef…, , Bucks County, PA
Sun Feb 13, 2011
When buying a Foreclosure, be prepared to do repairs. Sellers of Foreclosed home typically do not leave them in pristine condition, and the current owner may not have, or want to put the money out to fix it up for resale.

Learn about the FHA 203K mortgage which allows you to purchase the home "as-is" and also gives you the extra funds for the cost of Renovations all in one mortgage.

Glenn DeStefano
Wells Fargo Renovation Loan Specialist
0 votes
Terry Lohrbe…, Agent, Montgomeryville, PA
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Hi John, I would be happy to help you find some foreclosures in Doylestown. You might also want to look at bank owned properties they are also good deals and can be purchased much faster. Feel free to email me or give me a call. Cell 267-446-3530 and email: terry.lohrbeer@lnf.com I work for Long & Foster in Doylestown. Good luck with your search.
0 votes
Tina Dinora, Agent, Chalfont, PA
Sun Sep 12, 2010
Hi John, I would be happy to email you listings from the MLS if you would like. You can contact me at the attached website and email me the listing addresses or MLS numbers for the properties you are interested in.

God Bless,

Tina Dinora
Web Reference:  http://DinoraHomes.com
0 votes
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Sep 12, 2010
Hi, John,

If you have spent any time at all looking at the questions and answers on this website you should have noticed that the answers come almost exclusively from real estate agents.

Sooo… my suggestion to you is that you contact a local real estate professional and talk to that person about what you want to know about these properties. If the properties are actually for sale, your Realtor can help you to put together an offer, if that is what you want to do. If they are not for sale, your Realtor should be able to find out what the general situation is with those properties. Your Realtor will also be able to suggest alternate properties that may fit your needs. That is only the beginning.

If you don’t know a local Realtor, ask for a referral from friends, co-workers or relatives. Many happy clients would be only too happy to share their Realtor with you.

Good luck.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Sep 12, 2010
If looking at a RealtyTrac ad--do keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
0 votes
Jack Torres, Agent, Doylestown, PA
Sun Sep 12, 2010
Hi John - Get in touch with me at your convenience - I'd be happy to do some research for you. You can call me at 215-740-0607 or email j.Torres@cbhearthside.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jack Torres
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more