I'm interested in buying 1st time apt in Philly w/small amount ($5k) to put down. How would I begin the process of getting a mortgage if any?

Asked by Londromny, Philadelphia, PA Sun Aug 7, 2011

Answers

7
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Mon Aug 8, 2011
Please speak with someone who does mortgages befor going to a real estate agent to make sure that you have enough funds for all cost try going to http://www.NACA.com first or HUD.gov. Call me at VIP Realty Corp if I can help 215-725-5700 X49
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Andrew Brown, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Hello Londromny,
This is a great time to buy a home. WIth prices down and interest rates lower, we just have to get you pro-qualified for a mortgage to see how much you can comfortably afford, and if in fact you can get a loan. Get in touch with me at your earliest convenience, and I will put you in touch with several great lenders that will be able to give us an answer within 48 hours. We will then know if you can buy a home, how much it will cost you monthly and out of pocket. Feel free to call me on my cell phone at 215-779-2674, or email to andy@thecondoshops.com.

Good Luck.
Phil Green, , Philadelphia County, PA
Sun Aug 7, 2011

I think that's great that you're looking to buy. The 1st step is to reach out to a mortgage company to learn the different programs that are on the market currently I have a mortgage company in mind you can call. Their name is prosperity mortgage. I would love to represent you for your 1st purchase. Please give me a call today. More importantly I would like to educate you before you begin to buy.

Thanks & take care,

Phil Green, Realtor
Long & Foster
215-852-2041 c
Jeff Onofrio, , Mount Laurel, NJ
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Londrommy:

Your first step would be to speak with a lender to go over your situation. Starting out by finding out what you can afford and what you are comfortable paying in a monthly payment need to be your first stop. Next would be checking your credit to make sure you have the required scores.

Picking a lender is important who understands the needs of first time home buyers. I have an expert on my team who would be a good fit for you- his name and info are:

Steve Campagna
scampagna@annie-mac.com
Mobile 856-534-2780

Web Reference:  http://www.anniemacloans.com
Leon Aksman"…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Best to contact a reputable mortgage provider, someone who knows the local market & what's happening. Then contact a reputable agent from the area. It's a good time to be a buyer right now!

Leon Aksman "Mr. BrickHouse"
PLUMER & ASSOCIATES INC. REALTORS
226 South st Phila PA 19147, on South Street for neary 85years!
215-922-4200 ext364
215-668-8899 direct
leon@RealtyinPhilly.com

......best of luck!
., , 19426
Sun Aug 7, 2011
Call or email me! You can buy a home using several 100% financing programs.
Emily Landis Torres
RE/MAX Central
267-640-2327 direct
215-362-2260 ext 1793 office
Emily@emilyshomeinfo.com
Leon Aksman"…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 7, 2011

Leon Aksman "Mr. BrickHouse"
PLUMER & ASSOCIATES INC. REALTORS
215-922-4200 ext364
215-668-8899 direct
leon@RealtyinPhilly.com

......best of luck!