Dog Lvr, Home Buyer in Hanover, PA

I'm interested in buying property where I can owe a number of dogs and breed them. I've been unable to find

Asked by Dog Lvr, Hanover, PA Sat Apr 18, 2009

property that does not have restrictions against this. Any advice?

Answers

3
Peggy Gist, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sat Aug 8, 2009
The first thing you want to do is engage an agent to work for you in a buyer agency capacity. Once you have selected an agent to assist you the search begins.

I have lived in Hanover all my life and the restrictions vary from township to township. Depending on your location may limit what you can or can not do. Naturally a country location is going to be important, but, you will also need to speak with the zoning office about what you would like to do at the property.

If you would like to sit down and discuss your plans in person, please email me at peggy@peggygist.com. My web site is listed below.

I look forward to being able to assist you.
Carolyn Boyle, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Actually, I do know of a place that may be selling in the near future. What is your time frame? E-mail me at my website below and let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.carolynboyle.com
Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sun Apr 19, 2009
I too am In the hanover area. Your best bet is ca;; the township office. they then can give you the requirements . You may need to move outside the Hanover district somewhere a bit more rural.. I know for a fact of a few dog breeders in the West manheim area. Please forward a way to contact you and i will find the exact areas requirements and get them to you. Talk to you soon Sharon harris 717 465 0661