I'm interested in buying a 2 family detached home with a minimum of 2 bedrooms each apartment. I would like

Asked by Real Estate SINY, STATEN ISLAND, NY Sun Dec 14, 2008

to know everything that you nice people can tell me about the Perth Amboy NJ area as I'm not familiar with the area at all. Than you all in advance.

Answers

2
Daniel J. Colon III’s answer
Daniel J. Co…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Hi Paula,

If you are still looking for a property, then please consider our services. Neighborhood Photo, Inc. specializes in helping folks become familiar with properties and neighborhoods. We are based in San Diego, but we have photographers located throughout the country, including New York and New Jersey. Please check our website for further information. Plus, for first-time clients, the first photo shoot is free. One shoot is 200 photographs. If you are interested, then please send me an email. All the best!

Daniel
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Hi Irina,

I have completed quite a few transactions in Perth Amboy from sales, listings and rentals. perth Amboy is a great community and will become a hot area once the ferry to NYC is installed, with BUs, Train and Ferry Transportation available to residents a great There are some nice mulit-family units .. if you need help - call me.

And since it is on my mind, Email me, as I have a proposition with a property that needs to be listed in Staten Island.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
732-213-1409 - Direct
732-863-6969