I'm interested in buying a WA MU forclosed property that Deutsche bnk bought up the house needs to be torn

Asked by Pamela John, Norwalk, IA Fri Feb 6, 2009

down due to fire the address is 2856 scott st .50317 PJ home buyer

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jane Pagel, Agent, Denison, IA
Thu Nov 26, 2009
It's also possible that the former owner's, or the lender's, insurance company owns it now because of the fire.
0 votes
Jane Pagel, Agent, Denison, IA
Thu Nov 26, 2009
Whoa! Has the property sold at Sheriff's Sale? Until it does, you do not have a chance. No matter who you think owns it, it hasn't gone through all the channels yet. Find a good experienced agent to help, but sometimes there is nothing that can be done until the owner decides to sell (whatever lender that may be).
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Feb 6, 2009
Keep in mind you wont receive a standard lender loan on property, you may have to go too a local bank request a personal line of credit OR PAY CASH property.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more