gmhort4, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

I'm interested in and from what I can find online the property is owned by Deutsche Bank. How do I contact them about purchasing this property?

Asked by gmhort4, Bakersfield, CA Sun Jul 1, 2012

The property is 12502 High Country, Bakersfield, CA
Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

4
You can't. Sorry. The only way to purchase a bank owned property is to wait for the bank to list it with a realtor and then make an offer. The smartest thing you can do is to find a local realtor who is experienced with bank owned properties and ask them to keep a eye out for the listing to become available. I wouldn't wait around for the bank, however. If you can find another home that you like, make an offer now. The banks, lately, move 'slower than molasses in January' as we say out here in the East.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 1, 2012
The system is set up so you cant buy it until they list it. What you can do is search in your local area for up coming Sherrif sales and connect with a Realtor and let the agent start watching for you.
My research shows the trustee sale took place on June 13, 2012 and recorded on June 19 for $229,324. It is next to impossible to get a bank to call you back on a house it owns. I have tried many, many times to get a bank to call me back on various properties before it is assigned to an agent to be listed for sale. I have yet to receive one return phone call. The information provided by the other agents is correct. You will need to wait until it is listed for sale and THEN MOVE QUICKLY because it will not stay on the market very long--probably 1 or 2 days. Your best bet is to contact a realtor who will set up a search for you in the Bakersfield Multiple Listing for that house. When the house comes on the market, you will receive an email through the system notifying you of that fact. It is can help you, please call me. Dee Oliver 661-747-7763.
If the property has been taken back by the bank, they will or possibly have already assigned to an agent. At that point they will list it and it will be like a standard sale. Keep an eye on the actual house, usually once its assigned the agent will post contact info in the window somewhere and you will know it is coming up soon. Feel free to call if you need any assistance.

Jared Cope
661-243-6004
DRE# 01506193