I'm interested in a two bedroom condo in Jersey City. What is the price range right now?

Asked by Mandy, Chen Fri Jul 27, 2007

Answers

4
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Jul 28, 2007
Prices range from the low 200's up to 1M+. Location, age, condition, amenities, water views, distance to train, parking, all factor into the price.

http://mlsguide.com/SearchCriteria.aspx?countyDist=09

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group, Inc.
(732) 530-7755
Deborah@PeninsulaFirst.com
Linden Moe, , New Jersey
Tue Sep 11, 2007
Hi Mandy,

Excellent Question. There are of course no easy answers. It would probably depend on where you wanted to be. For instance in Journal square area you can expect $200,000 -$250,000. But ......

if you go Downtown Jersey CityYou will probably end up $250,000-$400,000. In Greenville You can probably get one for 159,000. I have discovered some luxury bargains in the height's as well.
Hope that was helpful, feel free to contact me for more info. Good Luck! Happy Home Hunting!
Station At W…, Home Seller, 07201
Thu Aug 23, 2007
V, Home Seller, Newport, Jersey City, NJ
Mon Aug 13, 2007
In case you are still interested in busying a 2 bed/ 2bath condo in Newport area of Jersey City, please contact me immediately at condoforsale_2007@yahoo.com.
I am the owner/occupant of this beautiful apartment located in one of the most prestigious buildings on the waterfront, and offer a great view of Manhattan from all rooms.