I'm interested in a property that seems to have been "pending" forever. Would anyone please look into it for me? 834 Peralta Street Thanks!

Asked by Cheryl, San Francisco, CA Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

4
Frank E Hamm…, , Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Cheryl, if you'd like, i'll call the listing agent and provide you a complete report. Please email me at fhammondrealtor@ gmail.com so i can send you the response i got from the listing agent. It may be worthwhile to ake a look at it anyway, as contracts and financng do sometimes fall thru, but at any rate, ill get you all the info available.
Frank E Hamm…, , Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Blair W. Coh…, Agent, Monroeville, PA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Per the West Penn Multi-List records the property is under an agreement of sale to a buyer and it has been since 4/5/12. Being under agreement without closing for this long is a little unusual but not unheard of.
Janice Caputo, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Yes Cheryl; that one is "Under Agreement" Janice
Thank you for looking into it for me. =)
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012