I'm interested in a house that needs a RE-HAB loan. There's a second unit that has cracks in it.

Asked by Brooke Frazier, Sherwood, OR Mon Jul 2, 2012

I heard FHA could call this because of it being a safety issue?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ruth Velez, Agent, Banks, OR
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Hi, Brooke:

Did you ever get an answer to your question?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more