I'm interested in 2754 Campers Dr. But can't get any realtors to respond to my emails. Any ideas on how to get a realtor to talk to me?

Asked by AlexVH1, Highland, MI Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

4
Jackie Hubler, Agent, Clarkston, MI
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Hi Sasha, I know your question was from a few months back & 2754 Campers Dr has been on & off the market. However, there are a couple homes similar in style, price & location if you are still looking for a home in that area. Feel free to contact me anytime & I'd be happy to email or set an appointment for you to see any of the homes available! Take care!!

Jackie Hubler
Real Estate One
248-245-5874
jhubler@realestateone.com
Michelle Far…, Agent, Hartland, MI
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hi Sasha, Would be more than happy to show you the home on 2754 Campers Drive. The home must be in rough shape because it is only available for sale with cash terms or a renovation mortgage. Please contact me at 248-765-1704 if you would like to see it or if you have any additional questions. Sorry no one responded to you sooner.
Rick Bailey, , Highland, MI
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Sasha - I would be happy to show you the home. My office is in Highland.

Rick Bailey, Broker/Owner
Bailey Realty & Investment Company
1600 S Milford Rd
Highland, MI 48357
(248) 889-2800 office/cell
Ryan & Amber…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Wed Jul 31, 2013
I'm a Realtor and would be happy to talk to you! Email aleatherman@3dxonline.com or call 2489247733

Amber