Tamullia.jon…, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

I'm in the market for a town house w/a 1st floor master.

Asked by Tamullia.jones, Raleigh, NC Mon Feb 3, 2014

Just as an FYI KB Homes built the Townhomes at Arlington Park. Unfortunately they did not build first floor masters in this community. Pulte built some 1st floor Masters in Amberly but not KB Homes.

If you are not working with a lender - please give me a call. We are a local company here in Raleigh and I can meet you face to face. I find that is much easier than working with someone over the internet.

Jeff Gay
Integrated Funding
Raleigh, NC
919-847-2766 x102
Hi Tamullia,

Looks as if you have the realtor portion of your situation covered. If you are not pre-approved yet by a lender, you should take care of that before looking at houses. I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage.

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:
Hello Tamullia,

A first floor master has become very popular in recent years with more baby boomers downsizing and migrating. Just in 2013, there were over 500 master down homes sold in the Cary/Apex/Morrisville/North or Northwest Raleigh area. This demand will continue to increase as they gradually leave the workforce to retire. Many builders have started realizing a potentially strong demand and are building more. M/I are building brand new townhomes and patio homes with master downs in West Cary.

There are some inventories around the Triangle area, though not abundant. If you have a price in mind, please work with an experienced and knowledgeable agent who can analysis your needs, wants, and wishes with you and help you find a right home.

I'd be glad to talk to you and give you a market overview.

Jean Fletcher, ABR, SRES, GRI, CRS
Re/Max Integrity
Hi Tamullia,

The best way to find you a town house that meets your criteria is to send me all your must haves and I can set up a listing alert. Every time there is a new listing that matches your criteria you will get notified. Or you can go to http://www.searchcaryhomesforsale.com and set it up yourself. Give me a call with your questions. I am here to help you find that perfect home.

Azita Wilson
Broker, Keller Williams
Email: azitaw@livingincary.com
Glad to help as well! You definitely should work with someone local. Let me know if I can help. My office is in the heart of Cary.

Matt Peedin

I would be happy to help you find something in your price range that meets your criteria. Feel free to email carla@carlafreund.com or call me at 919-602-8489.

Our local inventory is a bit low but, I can send you new listings as they come on the market.

Have a great day!
Hi Tamuillia, Send me your email and I will have my friend contact you. She is a broker in Raleigh. Thanks! My email is va.realtor@yahoo.com