I'm divorcing and am needing to have a realtor help me to find a land contract or lease in grandville,

Asked by Denise Gage, Grandville, MI Sat Jul 5, 2008

grandville jenison

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeffrey Schn…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 5, 2008

Consider leasing first. Land contracts are fraught with gotchas for buyers. If you're using an attorney for your side of the divorce, ask the for a referral to an agent they work with on a regular basis. Be careful of wrapping yourself up into a long term lease as your mindset at this point might be very different 6 months from now. Let the dust settle by leasing something on a shorter term basis if your expectations are that you will want to buy something in the future.

Good luck,

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more