I'm considering buying a condo in Orange Beach at Tradewinds.Does anyone have first hand experience at?

Asked by Ryan, Metairie, LA Thu May 21, 2009

Tradewinds?

Answers

3
Vicki Lynn’s answer
Vicki Lynn, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Sat May 23, 2009
I have sold several condos in Tradewinds and my clients are extremely happy with their investment. I currently have a two bedroom two bath short sale listed for $169,000 I will be happy to send more info if you are interested.
Tesa Morgan, Agent, Gulf Shores, AL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Not only have I sold several condos in Tradewinds, I have owned in this complex. There are one bedroom two bath units in this complex that sleeps six making it a great rental for the extra bath can accomodate six guests more easily than the one bedroom/ one bath units. There are five stacks of units with direct Gulf front views and another three stacks of units with indirect Gulf views. The dues are reasonable and the Association management team is one of the best on the island.
Stovall, , Orange Beach, AL
Thu May 21, 2009
I have sold in Tradewinds and know the complex well. Live in Orange Beach and know the real estate market. Have 20+ years real estate experience.

Would love to help you find that great condo.

Sheryl Stovall
Prudential Nichols Realty
251-978-9112
sherylstovall@prudentialnichols.com