I'm an agent in Europe with many clients that want to purchase in USA. What are your referral fees? interested in Florida

Asked by Propertylocate, Sarasota, FL Thu Jun 2, 2011

Answers

14
Ricardo Mello, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jul 10, 2011

Take a look on my website and feel free to contact me if you think your clients match our profile,

Ricardo Mello
Co-Founder
Manhattan Miami Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://manhattanmiami.com
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Fri Jun 3, 2011
I work the Disney/Theme Parks area of Central Florida. Mostly S. Orlando, Kissimmee, Davenport, Clermont. Most foreign buyers in this area purchase Resort Homes, which are basically fully equipped vacation homes rented weekly. Prices range from the low 100's to 500's, many communities have a all sorts of amenities including golf, pools/slides/lazy rivers, fitness, theater rooms, sport courts, etc. I will give 25 to 30%, based on purchase.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
407-791-9086
AVegaPacheco@aol.com

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Radinka Ilsi…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Hello, I work for an International Realty company here in Sarasota, FL and I am also from Europe and often work with European buyers.. Feel free to email me directly to discuss the referral of clients. Thank you!
radinkabroker@gmail.com
, ,
Thu Jul 14, 2011
I can lend money to your clients buying here even if they are not US citizens via hard money loans. Email me if you would like more information.

Bill Polack
Commercial A…, , 32807
Thu Jun 9, 2011
We pay 25% for commercial referrals and we do all the work for you. We ONLY do commercial.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
I also work with International Clients, both from Europe and from South America
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Hi
I specialize in South West Florida. Would be happy to work with you and discuss referral fees. There is a wide range of prices and something for every preference and price range. Let's talk and we'll take it from there.
Call or email me.

Genevieve Ramachandran
Joseph Bogus…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Joe and I have been in business for over 25 years. We deal in both residential and commercial properties on the water or inland. We are both from Europe and we'd happy to work with you and any clients you refer to us. Our referral fee is 25% from the selling side. Furthermore, we work with an immigration attorney as we brought many Europeans to this country on a permanent basis. Please note that we work for Coldwell Banker in St.Armands Key, Sarasota, Fl where we have an office. Our names are: Joe and Nikki Boguszewski
and our email is: joeboguszewski@prodigy.net Telephone: 941-302-0732
Lesley Lempe…, , Sarasota, FL
Fri Jun 3, 2011
I work mostly as a buyer's agent with European customers as well, the fact that I speak French, Dutch, Hebrew and English and lived in 2 different countries helps me to understand the customers better, and do a quick closing.
In general the referral fees are 25%, I would like to speak further with you on a referral fee.
Please contact me at lesleyL@century21.com
(941)914-4652.
I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
Lesley Lempel-Husak
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Property Locate,

I love working with international clients and am just heading to Delray Beach where one of my international clients is closing on an incredible beach bungalow this morning. I also love referrals and am happy to pay a 30% fee.

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape. The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area which is one area your clients might strongly consider;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your clients goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that they are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. We were out recently with a client from New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you or your clinets are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Werner Untri…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Jun 2, 2011
To whom it may concern:

Since I am working a lot with European clients, I would love to to help yuor customers as well. My referral fee is 30%. And I can provide you with a buyers guide for foreign investors in English, French, Spansih and Russian. I moved from Germany 18 years ago to Sarasota and work the Gulf Coast from Bradenton to Punta Gorda.

Looking forward to work with you

Werner Untrieser
Web Reference:  http://www.SonneundGolf.com
Propertyloca…, Home Buyer, Sarasota, FL
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Thks everybody so far, I was aware that Siesta is no 1 beach, I actually have a home on siesta that I'm currently remodelling. I love Sarasota and I'm letting my clients know all about it. Would the referral fee increase if I sent you volume?
Ray And Karen…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Hi We are located in Lake County Florida.

We are accepting referrals for 20%.

Please feel free to visit our web-site to learn about our very special area of over 1,000 lakes and rolling hills.

The web-site has a selection of videos depicting life here in Mount Dora, FL.

Thanks for your interest in our special area.
David White, , Sarasota, FL
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Good day to you,
The typical referral fees given here in Florida and the rest of the States is 25% of the commissions earned. I work with many overseas Buyers and consider myself a professional from contract to closing.

I'm not sure if you are aware of the fact that Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota was awarded with the ranking of #1 Beach n the Nation. We're very proud of the Greater Sarasota area and feel like we all have a piece of pardise living in this wonderful part of the country.

Hope to hear back from you soon and would appreciate your consideration.

Dave…

David G. White
Realtor Associate, (SFR) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified

COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE, INC
8334 Market St.
Bradenton, FL 34202
Business Phone (941) 907-1033 / Fax (941) 907-1055

Home Office (941) 756-0821
Cell Phone (954) 815-1646
Email - david.white@floridamoves.com

http://WWW.DAVEWHITEREALESTATE4YOU.COM