John Marc, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

I'm already approved and looking to buy a 2/2 near my family in Bay Harbor & Miami bch. I'm thinking of

Asked by John Marc, San Francisco, CA Thu Jul 24, 2008

Normandy Isles. Seems to be getting an facelift. Is this a good investment location - will buy for second home. thanks!

Answers

12
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Make sure your local Realtor member knows what you are in the market for and begin working with them exclusively to ensure a smooth purchase.
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Tue Apr 1, 2014
The question was from January of 2008...

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Got you covered; John Marc

There are 5 new town-home communities in The Isles of Bay Harbour and we also have a few Bank Owned and Foreclosures on The Island as well.

There is a special section on our MIAMI BEACH page for these properties; just go to our main page at WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS® and click the link.

Happy Hunting!

Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker/Owner
Find out more; http://www.About.me/Mott
Web Reference:  http://wwwWaterWayRealty.com
Martha B. Ba…, Agent, North Bay Village Fl, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Send me your email.I will send you the pictures of the property.
I dont have an idea How nuch the bank approved you.
Thanks Martha
bettybabot@yahoo.com
Michael S Ge…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
http://www.miamihomestore.com/listings/areas/43615,43621,86712…
CLICK this link for some available Miami Beach properties
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Yes is it.Normandy Isle is at outcoming area.!

What is your Down payment,because the mayority of the properties in Miami Beach and Bay Harbour Island needs at least 20%

You can contact me at : bettybabot@yahoo.com
(305)505-2610.
ivonnerealtor, Agent, Bal Harbour, FL
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Dear John,
I live in Bal Harbour and love it. I have a beautiful listing of a condo in Bal Harbour. Go to my listings page to view it. Let me know your criteria and I can email you available units in the area.
Kind Regards,
Ivonne
Rosie Morot-…, , Miami, FL
Sun Jul 27, 2008
John Marc,
There are plenty of good deals in Normany Isles, it's a great time to buy .
I'll be in San Francisco, August 14. for a few days, I love that City,
Let me know if i can help,
MS-I, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 24, 2008
I am sitting right in heart of Normandy Isles. Luxury condoes on the waterfront with your own dock. Developers for 360 condo, Space, Lexi and many many other, may even send you their corporate jets to bring you down to check the place up - if they find out that you are in the market.

You may even get two for one deal. Buy one at 50% discount and get one free of equal or less value. They may even throw the boat dock in the welcome basket. Word of caution - bring your own security as you may cause riots amongst the realtors in the area, who will line up two days before your arrival. Well the times have changed, year ago they used to call riot police to control the crowds in Miami who lined up for two days to buy condos.

You will have ample parking in any of the condos as occupancy rates are about 10-15%. You may have the entire floor to yourself. Not to mention the big pool for yourself and your friends.

If you want to buy in a poor area such as Brickell (once mentioned as financial capital of the world or was it underworld) you may be able to get a brand new, never lived in 1B/1B for about $140K or less. You will be able to prove it to your friends and family that you purchased a condo which was actually sold for $850K or in otherwords in about a year or two - you will be able to sell it for a million and retire.

About the maintenance and taxes. You will pay 2% of purchase price per year in taxes. Maintenance (or Homeowners association fees) could be $1,000 to $10,000 per month depending on how many absentminded home owners live in the building. But that is small change when you stand to profit a million dollars in about year or two.

So welcome to Miami. We love your money. But hurry! Condos are hard to find and there are always multiple bids even on the foreclosures.
Michele (Moo…, , 33139
Thu Jul 24, 2008
As I type this response I'm sitting in a pizzeria on Kearny St in San Francisco. I've been working with a couple of buyers interested in exactly the area you are talking about. We've been looking at condos in North Bay Village, Normandy Isles and Bay Harbor Island. I can't promise that you'll find something in Normandy Isles, but you can certainly get a good buy on a 2/2 with good views in that general area. Let me know if I can help.
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 24, 2008
John,

With short sales and foreclosures on the rise, there are some pockets in Bay Harbor and Miami Beach that are great buys. In my opinion, Normandy Isles seems to be a little over-priced and over saturated with homes listed for sale. If you're looking to work with a realtor that specializes in Miami Beach, Aventura, and Sunny Isles Beach I'll be more than happy to provide you with information at no obligation.

I have a home that may fit your criteria in exclusive Golden Beach. If interested, please give me a call, 305-788-6643.

Andre Shambley
Luxury Home Specialist
http://www.Keyes.com/Andre.Shambley
AndreShambley@keyes.com
Office: 305-931-8920 ext 245
Mobile: 305-788-6643
Fax: 305-931-9853

"Given the degree of exposure I can provide, if I can't sell your home...no one can!"

Aventura
2822 NE 187 Street
Aventura, FL 33180

Interested in condos, visit me at: http://www.Keyes.com/Andre.Shambley

Want to refinance your home and lock in a fixed rate while rates are low, visit: http://www.JShambley.ApexLending.com
Kevin Tomlin…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Hey John
Funny you should be asking me these questions, I'm in San Fran right now. Bay Harbor is a very nice community they have their own services (Police, Fire etc)

Normandy Isle is getting a face lift but it is very important what location you choose. If your looking at condos, newer is always better and late this summer/early fall will be a great time to look.