Home Buying in Tallahassee>Question Details

fefead28, Other/Just Looking in Tallahassee, FL

I'm a single mother I have 1 child I would like to move some where nice quite

Asked by fefead28, Tallahassee, FL Mon May 26, 2014

I'm a single mother I have 1 child I would like to move some where nice quit well not too many college kids my kid is in school so rest is a must low crime allows pets near the hospital and rent is adorable for me near a really great school

If you don't want to be around too many college kids I would avoid apartment complexes. You may be able to find a small duplex for the two of you that would work nicely! Townhouses are also always a nice option for small families. Good luck finding something that works for you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2014
Very nice neighborhood, tucked in just far enough from Thomasville Rd. where you won't hear the traffic. (Stoney Trace is ~0.3 miles from the Lake Hall/Thomasville Rd. Intersection. House has built in security system, originally Brinks (now owned by ADT).

Upscale neighborhood with little to no crime, ideal NE Tallahassee location which is close to both I-10 and Killearn. With Tony's Garden Patch now gone, the area leading up to Stonebriar will be beautified, and an assisted living facility is planned.

Hope this helps!