I'm a haitian citizen with a R B1/B2 visa, how can I buy a house or apartment (cash) in the US?

Asked by f_gelin, Miami Beach, FL Mon May 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Eunice (Henr…, , Homestead, FL
Thu Oct 8, 2015
Not sure if you are still looking, but give me a call 786 973 5059
0 votes
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012
If you are buying with cash you may buy a home. If you are looking for a mortgage you are out of luck.
0 votes
KHALED-BHB, Home Buyer, Mobile, AL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
You need SSN to buy a house in USA , and under your current status (B2), you are not eligible for the SSN.

Good Luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more