I'm a Canadian investor, and have heard Buffalo and Rochester have the best cash flow in USA, what are the pros and cons between Buffalo and

Asked by Fahd, Florida Tue Feb 7, 2012

Rochester

Answers

7
htl.kevin.ma…, Renter, Rochester, NY
Sat Oct 11, 2014
i am a wholesaler in rochester NY .
Please reach out to me so I can help you understand the rochester market!'
Then you can make an informed decision.
admin@2sroc.com
Darnell A Ba…, Agent, Buffalo, NY
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Hello Fahd, I am a wholesaler located in the Western New York area. I can help you find great properties. I have been in the Buffalo area for 27 years and know the neighborhoods inside and out! Will love to do business with you.

Darnell Baldwin
Db312006@yahoo.com
Debbie Bond, Agent, Buffalo, NY
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Both downtowns have opportunities for homes that need a good fixing and can be rented. Though in terms of investing the sub burbs of Buffalo appears to have higher returns. In my area a two bed two bath condo that sells for around 160k goes for 1500+ per month. Thus allowing you to rent to professionals. If you are interested in examining properties contact me at 315-243-7504. It would be a pleasure to assist.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Pros/cons are really a matter of personal preferences; therefore if unfamiliar with the areas, it's in your best interest to take the time and visit, see all firsthand....
Matthew Smith, , Buffalo, NY
Wed Feb 8, 2012
You have an older housing stock in Buffalo. If you can put some sweat equity in the home and screen for good tenants you can make alot of money in the Buffalo Market.

Matt
Pushpa Gunat…, Agent,
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Hello Fahd,
My name is Pushpa and I am with Pioneer Star R.E. in Buffalo....My specialty is working with investors from all over the world.... Lot of investors are in Buffalo Market because the prices are very attractive and the taxes are very low. I have 2 investors from Rochester and bought some properties in Buffalo. They told me the taxes in Rochester is very high even the prices are low.... Some reason, we have very attractive real estate market in Buffalo,Niagara Falls.....
If you would like to get more info. and find some best properties,pl. contact me @ 716-907-3046 OR e-mail me your contact info. and best time to reach you,I will contact you.
Hope to talk to you soon...
Pushpa
Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Feb 7, 2012
I'm not that familiar with the NY market, but my understanding was that NY was not a good investment state. Maybe I'm wrong.

From what I have heard, the best investment states are those that were hit hard by the housing bust like Florida, Nevada, Michigan, and especially Texas. Texas is a great economy for investing as we have one of the best economies in the United States, good job growth and creation, and no state income tax. Rental prices are up and purchase prices are down. It is pretty easy to earn 10% return annually on your investment here, with returns of 15 and even 20% per year possible.

I have helped investors from all over the US purchase property here in the Dallas, TX area. If you are interested, please feel free to give me a call.

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite Dallas, TX
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com